As a Bingo affiliate partner, you earn money by recruiting players to famous bingo sites, which you choose to market.
It allows you to Earn money on your site or through your social media.
Here below you will find a selection of the bingo affiliate partner programs we recommend, we have of course only listed credible affiliate partner programs that you are guaranteed to get paid off.
Recommended Bingo Affiliate Programs
The list of bingo affiliate programs recommended and their revenue share and CPA commissions available .
Earn up to 50% commission as a partner of the trusted Paf brand, with games like bingo, poker, scrachcards and casino games.
- Brands – Paf.com
- Recruit other Sub-affiliates and earn 10%
With a high percentage of selected brands, a Revshare between 25% – 40% for large affiliates, with leading brands in Scandinavian bingo and casino brands.
- Brands – Ahabingo, Ahacasino, Mobocasino and SwedenCasino.
- Recruit other Subaffiliates and earn 5%
- Payout = minimum € 100 for payment to be made.
Earn between 20% – 35% Revenue Share on the trusted 888 brand, with games like bingo, poker, scratch cards and casino games.
- Brands – 888Kasino, 888poker, 888sport, 888games, 777casino, wink slots, Casino-on-net, over 20 Bingo sites.
- Also recruit other Sub-affiliates and earn 5%
One of the oldest bingo operators, established in 1999 , a high percentage of selected brands, a Revshare up to 45% for large affiliates, with leading brands and All new players receive an extraordinary 1000% deposit bonus package, helping your players convert to CA$H .
- Brands – Amigobingo , Canadiandollarbingo.com , Bingoaustralia.com ,
- Recruit other Subaffiliates and earn 5% override commission on your directly referred affiliates’ total player referral income .
- Payment – minimum $200 for payment to be made.
- Payout – the first 5 business days of each month.
Recruiting Sub affiliates
Recruiting Sub affiliates is yet another possibility as an ordinary affiliate partner recruiting others who want to become affiliates and you also receive compensation for this.
In addition to the own compensation you earn as an affiliate, this also makes money on the results of their sub-affiliates.
You usually earn 2-10% of what your sub-affiliates earn each month, this doesn’t sound that much, but if you have managed to get some really big affiliate under it that succeeds in recruiting a really great player, 10% of his or her income can each month will be really big sums in the end.
The information on this site is intended for adult entertainment gambling purposes only, Read the Terms and conditions and Apply to the 18+ Gambling rule and law .